Making Sure Your Clients Get the Most out of Your Event
Trade Shows and Conferences are often one of the biggest expenses in your clients’ budgets, so maximizing their attendance at such events is critical Surprisingly, many companies still fail to plan or execute their attendance properly. The disappointing outcome is that they fail to get the targeted visitors to their stand or the media publicity they had hoped for. When this happens, it typically leads to somebody questioning the value of the event, or worse, making the decision not to attend next time around. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Getting more attention than your competitors at a show can be difficult, particularly if the event is overseas where an exhibitor may be unknown to the media and where communicating the best messages in foreign business cultures can be complex. But not for Green Door PR. We specialise in helping companies to get the most from their attendance at events.
At Green Door, we make sure your clients get maximum return from their attendance at your shows, allowing your organisation to get on with doing what you do best, running your events.
Green Door proactively create opportunities for exhibitors and the media by identifying story ideas and creating an interface through media events, stand visits, press releases and media conferences.
We also draw on our extensive network of high level contacts to bring companies together with potential customers, team partners and suppliers. In short, we make sure that your exhibitors are in the spotlight and they maximize their presence through well-coordinated show planning. And we have the proven results to show we deliver.
Our company is led by communications professionals who have extensive experience of trade shows and events across a number of sectors, including Aerospace, Defence and Security, Maritime, Energy, Property Management, IT, Civil Aviation, Pharmaceutical and Automotive. We have worked “in-house” managing exhibits for major blue chip organisations and have been responsible for delivering successful show outcomes.
At Green Door, we focus not only on promoting your event but on promoting your exhibitors. We know that the degree of interest in an exhibitor’s stand and their products will be the measure they use to evaluate the success of your event. For the smaller business, who may have limited resources, it can be hard to compete for exposure against bigger companies who have their own communications teams. Again, Green Door can help. We use our extensive network of contacts across media and industry to make sure that your clients can compete on a level playing field.
How We Do This
- Placing stories in show daily publications
- Organising customer visits to exhibitors’ stands
- Arranging media interviews and press events
- Writing and distributing press releases, before, during and after shows
- Setting up B2B meetings
- Creating trade show strategies and plans
- Preparing exceutives for media engagement opportunities
- Developing press packs
What Green Door PR Offer
- Team with unparalleled experience of managing exhibitor presence at major trade shows and events
- Proven track record of engagement with print and broadcast media
- 20+ years’ experience of generating positive media coverage for companies exhibiting at major events
- Record of helping foreign-based companies establish a UK presence
- Experience on both sides of the media spectrum, having worked in the media and as media relations specialists
- Thorough understanding of the UK industrial landscape and political environment.
- Established relationships with show daily publications across a variety of sectors
Highlighting Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Exhibitors
Trade shows offer the international and SME communities great opportunities to raise their profiles from well-planned media engagement and positive exposure to developing relationships with customers, team partners and suppliers.
Green Door can help SMEs to make the most of their investment. We create and implement creative and compelling communications delivered through a variety of channels and supported by face to face media engagement, utilising our long established understanding of the media across the UK and Europe.
Enagaging with Green Door
We work in partnership with show organisers and offer a number of flexbile contracting models, either with show organisers or by engaging directly with your exhibitors.
If you would like to know more about we can help your exhibitors get the most out of your events, we would be happy to have an informal chat.